Swimming Pool Services
Does the thought of another pool season working and sweating over your pool maintenance keep you from enjoying the benefits of your pool?
True Blue Pools can put the fun back into your summer with our helpful pool services. Our service and maintenance programs allow you to spend your time enjoying the company of your family and friends instead of scrubbing and cleaning.
Some of our services:
- Green Pool Clean-up
- Residential Maintenance
- Commerical Maintenance
- Pool Heating
- Equipment Installation and Repair
- Pool School
- Leak Detection
- Acid Wash
True Blue Pools offers a variety of programs that are designed to fit your lifestyle and your budget. Our trained technicians can perform cleaning duties, service, maintenance, and even repairs on your pool equipment to free up your time and ease your mind. What’s more, your pool will always be clean, clear, and ready to enjoy! As member of the At Your Service Program, you can count on us to be dependable and thorough. Contact us today to get started!
Here are a few tips in the event of a hurricane:
1. Keep plenty of water in the pool. Do not drain it down.
2. Make sure the water is super chlorinated and treated with a preventative algicide. We recommend "Three Month Algicide." Be sure to keep extra chlorine for after the storm, too.
3. Remove all items from the pool area and put in a secure area. Do not throw things into the pool as it could cause damage to the surface.
4. Be sure to turn your equipment off at the breaker. Do not turn the pool back on until you have done a complete inspection and removed any debris after the storm.
For a complete guide to hurricanes and pools, please stop by our store for your free copy.